Saturday 25 May 2013

End of the Year Pictures and 5 Products that Were Life-Savers This Year

My last official day was Friday, and what a day it was! Graduation and Awards Ceremony is on Monday, then two teacher briefing days and I board a plane back to the U.S. My husband and I decided to get Wesley a brand new teddy bear to hug and snuggle on the plane. Kris (my husband) will not be able to come with us and we know that Wes will have a really hard time, so we are hoping that a new lovie will make the flight much easier for him! This will probably be my last blog post in Delhi, since there is a TON of stuff to get done before we leave. Once I get over jetlag, I will be right back on here blogging away. :)

Popcorn Trivia during Popcorn Palooza
Winner of the Popcorn Estimation
6 Delicious Flavors of Popcorn


Girls in their Cubby House (made from sheets, books and desks)
Most of My Students having a S'more for the First Time!

Boys in Their Cubby House


Sharing "S'more Memories" over S'mores

Five Products that were Life-Savers this Year:
This was AMAZING for my unit on the Solar System. My kids loved the lapbooks :)
My kiddos love Magic Treehouse. We LOVED the passports in this pack! The kids read through all books in reading groups and then answered the questions in their groups and then got a stamp for their passport. This was a lot of fun :)

There are some amazing and funny poems in this pack! It has EVERYTHING and it was wonderful for Poetry Month! Check it out :)
This was a super managable way to keep track of where my students were throughout the year. It was so wonderful to have this all sitting in a binder and all I had to do was pull out each different assessment at the end of the units :)
This unit was so fun! We made a ton of these projects and invited the parents of our students to come to the Museum when it was finished. Such an amazing way to learn about Ancient Egypt :)

Thank you to all you fabulous teachers who make amazing products on TPT! :) What were some of your life-saver products from this year? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...