Thursday 4 July 2013

Pin it to Win it Winners

Thanks for entering my 100 likes on FB Pin it to Win it Contest. The contest ended yesterday at midnight and here are the randomly generated winners :)

The winner of Forest Friends is Cherie! (Check your e-mail)

The winner of Maps and Geography Bundle is Disneymum! (Please send me your email)

The winner of Hawaiian Classroom Set is cwhaccent! (Please send me your email)

The winner of Popcorn Palooza is Jordan Piacenti (Please send me your email)

Don't forget to enter my 100 TPT Follower Giveaway with amazing products and lots of winner's choice! http://3rdgradetheatrics.blogspot.in/2013/06/3rd-grade-theatrics-100-follower.html






1 comment :

  1. I am so excited thank you!

    scrapmoose at gmail dotcom

    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...