Sunday 1 September 2013

Guest Blog

Today is very exciting for me! Rachel Lynette has kindly allowed me to guest blog for her! I love her blog and task cards. My classroom is filled with so many of her amazing resources and ideas. This is a real honor.

I started using art in classroom management when I realized that sometimes children can’t find the right words or actions to deal with their emotions. In many cases children are still learning what emotions are and how to deal with the overwhelming feelings that they experience. But, when you give a child a crayon and a blank sheet of paper and ask him to draw how he feels, you might be shocked at what you see.

To learn more about using art in classroom management, check out my guest blog at Rachel Lynette's Minds in Bloom.

See you there :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...