Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring Production: You Are Special

This past week was really busy for me. We had our Elementary Show: "You are Special" by Max Lucado, on Friday. I have been teaching Ballet to four girls. They were the opening act. I was so proud. They have only been taking the class for 10 sessions and they were able to help choreograph and preform a dance!

Waiting for the music to start.


Unfortunately this is the only Ballet picture I could get my hands on right now. More "action shots" coming soon.

The amazing acrobats!


The Mayor and Punchinello 
The whole show was fabulous. The tickets sold out so the kids had 3 shows. That's a lot for the KG but they did a wonderful job.

Is your school doing a Spring Production? 

1 comment :

  1. Your spring production looks great! I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...